Monday 23 August 2010

Cmon you irons!

Here we go: it's Sunday evening and I've just gotten back from the office. Yes, that's right. All day long. It's the deal. Anyway, tonight's gonna be a good night, tonight's gonna be a good good night! Going to play some footie with the students and am off to the cinema later to watch "Inception".

Yesterday I went to see West Ham United play Bolton Wanderers. Luckily I'm not a supporter - otherwise it would have been painful to watch: 1 - 3 and a penalty given away. Even our chants didn't help. Here are some impressions:

The Hammers' stadium

West Ham vs. Bolton Wanderers
supporter Tom
German, Belgian, Spanish supporters
Hitz the hammer, injured

Before we went to the stadium our bus driver (Bell Teacher Campus Trip) got lost in London. She took one wrong turn and ended up driving through London for one (1) extra hour!!! She got really nervous and kept apologising to our group via the mic. My colleague and I tried to calm her down, but she was simply to embarrassed and, more over, desperate for a fag. I hope I don't meet her again! (I wouldn't have done any better in London, but she's supposed to know her ways around! Didn't even use her SatNav - thought she was too smart for it. You can't stop a coach in London, can you? No way to pull over and employ a map, I doubt we would've even had one...)

No comments:

Post a Comment